Comboni College of Science and Technology and the Polytechnic University of Valencia (Spain) agreed to cooperate for the exchange of students and staff in the context of the Erasmus+Ka107 programme.
With whom: The Polytechnic University of Valencia (UPV) is the best university in Spain according to the Shanghai Ranking for technological universities. You find further information about his university here: http://www.upv.es/index-en.html.
Period of the stay in the UPV: One week in 2020 or 2021 according to the agreement between the CCST lecturers and the UPV hosting lecturers. What: The selected lecturers will exchange experiences and explore fields of research and collaboration in common. ELIGIBLE CCST lecturers: Full time lecturers of the Departments of Computer Science, Mathematics and Physics or Business Administration.
APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED: BEFORE 30th December 2019 to the Wakil or to Mr. Mustafa Ali Sati.
The application should content:
1. Personal CV in English;
2. Motivation letter where the applicant expresses the reasons why he/she wishes to participate in this exchange and defines his/her field of research at present. In this letter, the lecturer may draft a work plan with the UPV and justify the added value of the mobility and the expected outcomes and impact (e.g. on the professional development of the teaching staff member and on the competences of students at both institutions); 3. Certificate of English. If there was no, the candidate will have to sit for an English Placement Test.
The Selection committee will consider the following criteria:
1. The level of English(from 0 to 3)
2. Motivation letter with draft of work plan (from 0 to 4)
3. Applicant's curriculum vitae (from 0 to 3)
4. The level of Spanish Language demonstrated through the presentation of the certificate of the courses passed in the Short Courses of this language.
DELE certificate is considered as an added value (from 0 to 2).
After this process, the selection committee will present the eligible CCST candidates to the UPV that will have identified its candidates. These eligible lecturers will have to write their work plan. This plan will take into account the added value of mobility (for both institutions and for the participant) and the expected impact and results. Then both universities will choose the lecturers who will participate in the exchange.