The Catholic identity of Comboni College of Science and Technology is expressed by principles and goals above mentioned and by the following ones:
- The faithfulness to the teachings of the Catholic Church and the guidance of the local Church leaders.
- Upholding Gospel values, ideals and principles in all academic activities, with due regard to academic freedom and freedom of
conscience for every person.
- The respect of others in their religious beliefs that differ from the Catholic one.
- Fostering service to others, especially the poor and persons with special needs.
- Assuring pastoral care to Catholic students, lecturers and College staff.
- The consideration of Jesus Christ as the model of human person.
- Collaborating with the Church in human progress and in the development of Sudanese culture.
- Collaboration and establishmet of scientific relations and exchanges with other Catholic Colleges and Universities in Africa.